Tip: Will you or your dependent be attending college during the 2016-2017 academic year? If so, then you may want to apply for Federal Student Aid. Visit the FAFSA website for more information or to begin your application. Your most recent tax return will be required when applying.


We'll assist you in to accurately keeping your records.  


Tax Bully is here to help you and your business. In addition to preparing returns, we also help you plan for future years, and can look back to past years to make sure you didn't leave any money behind.




Need help complying with the new Affordable Care Act?

2016 Open Enrollment in the Health Insurance Marketplace started November 1st, 2015 and ends January 31st, 2016. Open enrollment is the only time of year everyone can obtain Minimum Essential Coverage.

Contact us today to find out how to get started. 

Tax Preparation & Planning

We'll prepare your taxes for filing and also help plan for the upcoming tax year. 

Call now to schedule a consultation: 972-730-2474

Federal and State Forms

We'll help you gain understanding of the various forms you receive.

Tax Bully is here to help prepare and file all individual tax returns, including those with income from self employment and rental properties.